- An adult child of aging parents and have questions?
- In need of benefits to help with living expenses?
- In need of insurance?
- Able to ask the right questions about your Medicare/Medicaid plan?
- Experiencing an emergency?
- Feeling alone and need someone to talk to?
- Unsure of your local programs or resources?
- Finding it difficult to manage your home and need help finding assistance?
Our social worker is available to assist you through these situations and more. Many times we just need someone to listen and provide options. Our approach is to empower you. We would like to provide options for each situation and assist you as much as you need to find a resolution.
Please feel free to reach out for a helping hand by calling 317-398-0127 and ask to speak to our social worker. We are available from 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday-Friday.