- We offer a variety of day and evening programs for seniors on site at the Horizon Center, including a hot lunch on weekdays at 11 am., with 18-hour notice.
- We offer a health and wellness education programs at various locations around Shelbyville.
- We sponsor day excursions and a few out-of-state bus trips.
- We operate ShelbyGo, a door-to-door transportation service for seniors and disabled individuals by reservation.
- We offer a variety of health screenings by appointment, including hearing and blood pressure.
- We conduct a caregiver and friendly visitor program for those who are shut-in.
- Most of our services are free to seniors over 60, but donations are appreciated.
Read the The Horizon Center Newsletter »
(LINK TO CURRENT ISSUE WHEN UPLOADED)Press Releases About Shelby Senior Services & The Horizon Centers